Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Birthday Decor

It's getting close to bubs birthday so I had to start cracking on birthday decorations, so I thought I'd share what I have so far. and also share his invites and shirt I got him :)


:'(

Invitation purchased on Etsy @LilFacesPrintables

Birthday Shirt purchased on Etsy @PartyWithMe

Watch me grow banner. I just taped it on craft rope. You could use a cloths pin. I thought about that after I taped them

Cupcake Toppers. Just used cardstock glued on toothpick

Photobooth props. Also cardstock glued on dowels 

I want to put this on the highchair butttttt I think it might to too heavy, I'll just have to see that day, I may end up ripping off rope and just sit it on table. We shall see!




That's all for now!








<3 Timberly




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 FarensMommy, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena