Sunday, February 16, 2014

First Birthday Party---Little Man/Mustache Bash!

Baby Boy had his first birthday party!!! It was kind of a pain in my butt since I had it at the house and note to self don't bother cleaning to show people you don't like a slob because they leave your house a wreck anyway :( blahhhhhhh

Backdrop made from scrapbook paper and stitched together ((found tutorial here))
Pretty genius

Birthday banner made from burlap, border and letters painted by me

Made from Cardstock, nothing fancy, last minute since wood letters were heavy

Chocolate Chip Cupcakes ((recipe))

Cake is a hot mess lol, but topper made from burlap as well glued to wooden dowel

Mustache Gift Baggies

Goodies inside, m&m's with pipe cleaners made bowtie, all other items bought 
@ Oriental Trading

Can't believe I forgot to put this on here at first! Cups!!!! I added a mustache sticker that I got off Etsy! ((bad picture sorry from my phone))


Banner  from monthly photos :)

Mustache Bib by Bippity Boppity Bibs

Cream cheese frosting on cupcakes 
1 stick of butter
1 package cream cheese
2-3 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla




Yeahhh I didn't go all out on the food


This was sooo good.
I used two boxes of bowtie pasta ((24 oz))
1 bottle 24 oz Italian dressing
Mini pepperoinis
Green & black olives
Colby Jack and Cheedar Cheese
Parmesan Cheese to taste






Thanks pretty much it y'all!!








<3 Timberly




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 FarensMommy, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena