Monday, February 17, 2014

Reducing Appearance of Scratches in Wood

I decided to put Mr. Faren in his crib for a bit ((we are co-sleepers)) so he could get a little use to it and I had this bright idea to put the dogs in there with him lol so he'd feel more comfortable. Well they didn't like it and ended up scratching the wood. ((Don't tell my husband)) So I went searching for a little home remedy to reduce the appearance and came up with vinegar and olive oil. You use equal parts. I didn't need much so I used 1 tablespoon of each.  


Scratched or not, isn't this adorable

Before

Peek a boo baby :)
anyway, After....not as bad though right?

The turd that scratched bubs bed



Anywho, I'm pretty excited to have found something that worked! And who knew right?! So easy, I just used a paper towel :)










<3 Timberly




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 FarensMommy, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena