Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Gift

It's been awhile, soooo I thought I'd share my little craft for all the mamas in my life. 


Supplies
-Terra cotta pot 
-Mod-podge 
-Cardstock paper
-Printer
-Paint ((spray or acrylic))
-Paint brushes
-Clear spray enamel 
-Ribbon
-Hot glue
-Soil & flowers

I didn't take pictures of steps buttttttttt it's stupid easy.

-Paint your pot, or don't totally optional 
-Print your pictures, I did use cardstock ((non-textured)) but I forgot to print one picture and used regular computer paper and it did okay, but if you do so just be careful because it may rip. And I will note that mine did bleed but i just ended up touching up my paint, I was okay with it. 
-Attach pictures to pot with mod-podge......let dry
-Spray pots with clear enamel, I didn't this to keep my paint from chipping since I used acrylic
-Attach ribbon with your hot glue
-Plant your desired flowers
-Admire your hard work!


I used burlap ribbon, who doesn't love burlap ?!?!?!?

Anywho, Happy Mother's Day to all the little Mama's and mama to be's out there!!! I hope everyone had a special day!! 




Happy Crafting,
<3 Timberly







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 FarensMommy, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena